Hi Divya! I've a pleasure to post a comment on your teaching listening presentation. You made a very good beginning by introducing the topic with pp stating your objectives clearly and warming up the class with the help of technology. You made the best use of trchnology,were full of confidence, your lesson was well planned, well organised. But, I would like to know: why didn't you let the Ss themselves come out with the difference between listening & hearing even if the same had been done earlier by someone else? Why your first half was so teacher-centered? I recommend you should be more mobile observing & guiding & monitoring the Ss. Anyway, it mwas a great presentation.
Hi Divya!
ReplyDeleteI've a pleasure to post a comment on your teaching listening presentation. You made a very good beginning by introducing the topic with pp stating your objectives clearly and warming up the class with the help of technology. You made the best use of trchnology,were full of confidence, your lesson was well planned, well organised.
But, I would like to know: why didn't you let the Ss themselves come out with the difference between listening & hearing even if the same had been done earlier by someone else? Why your first half was so teacher-centered?
I recommend you should be more mobile observing & guiding & monitoring the Ss.
Anyway, it mwas a great presentation.
G. S. Mahla